jueves, 20 de agosto de 2020

 

CALL THE DOCTOR?


  1. -Do you often get colds? How many colds have you had in the last 3 months? I only get colds when the season changes, the transition from winter to spring. I haven't had colds in the past three months.

  2. -Are you taking any vitamins or supplements right now? How long have you been taking them? I'm not taking any vitamins right now. 

  3. -Do you drink a lot of water? How many glasses have you drunk today? I drink a glass when I'm thirsty, after every meal, after doing workout, and before going to sleep. 

  4. -Do you play any sports? What? How long have you been playing them? I practiced swimming, but it was only one year

  5. -Do you eat a lot of fruit and vegetables? How many servings have you had today?I do, I eat watermelon, grape, chayote and broccoli.

  6. -Do you walk to school? How far have you walked today? I Iused to walk to the place where the ULSABUS picked me up. Today  I haven't walked, yet. 

  7. -How many hours do you sleep a night? Have you been sleeping well recently? Sometimes I sleep seven hours or five.  I haven't been sleeping well recently

  1. -Are you allergic to anything? Have you ever had a serious allergic reaction? I'm allergic to pollen from flowers, dust, and cats. When I have an allergic reaction I get a lot of pimples on my face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  CONFESSIONS OF A CYBERCHONDRIAC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uzJDHjTG8frqaunQPEqP5Ov0ded4SSSM/view?usp=sharing