jueves, 13 de agosto de 2020



 DO YOU BELIEVE IN IT?




This story is not about something happened to me, it happened to my brother three years ago. 

He used to be on the streets of Oaxaca center at night because he goes to the gym, every time he went back home he saw a man in a wheelchair on the street, but he thought it was a person who lived close the gym. One day he was on Huayapam and saw the man again when he was gettin in the car, since that day he didn't see the man again for like three days. 

When day when my brother came home he saw the man again, he couldn't believe what he saw cause we live like in a private place. This man in wheelchair kept appear in different parts of the city where my brother went.  

A  few months later  my mom sold my brother's car, and since that car was sold my brother has not seen the man in a wheelchair again.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  CONFESSIONS OF A CYBERCHONDRIAC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uzJDHjTG8frqaunQPEqP5Ov0ded4SSSM/view?usp=sharing