jueves, 6 de agosto de 2020

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 



If you could go back in time, where would you go? If i could go back in time definitely go back to 2018 because it was a year wich I grew up, and also my mind and my way to see the life changed, and I also have many  good memories of that year that I would like relive. 
What don't you like about your personality?  What I don't like about my personality is that I'm a person who forgives anyone very easily , no matter how much they have hurt me before, I'll always be willing to forget and forgive. 
What's one of you happiest moments?  It was one year ago, in april, I spend all the day with my friends. I went to swim with my friends and the road trip was very funny and wonderful, we were listening music and laughing all tha way, and back to the city we went to buy  food at Mc Donalds, and we ate inside the car while we talked. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  CONFESSIONS OF A CYBERCHONDRIAC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uzJDHjTG8frqaunQPEqP5Ov0ded4SSSM/view?usp=sharing